Sort photos and videos with the help of intelligent filters or according to category, e.g. vacations.
The most important features:
- Intelligent filter feature for quick access
- Describe your images with names, locations, events and ratings
- Quick image optimization – with batch processing
- Automatic categorization based on image contents
- Regular backups of image database
- Password protection for archive
- Create your own slideshows
- Travel route animation
Online tutorial videos
The free tutorial videos from MAGIX provide you with an initial look at various MAGIX programs.
You'll learn in a quick and easy fashion how to use the most important features in order to bring your own projects to life.
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Minimum system requirements:
Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 600
600 MB for program installation
Note: Travel route animation (maps from OpenStreetMap), online services and video tutorials via the Internet.
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
|Kodak Photo CD|
MX stands for Media-X-change – the fast exchange of media with other MAGIX programs, online services and mobile devices.
Transfer your media to MAGIX Photostory and easily create multimedia slideshows with text, music and spectacular effects.
- Present photos and video clips more aesthetically than ever before
- Create slideshows in record time with a choice of more than 20 style templates
Import your photos and video clips directly to MAGIX Movie Edit Pro and create amazing videos.
- Create fantastic videos without any previous experience
- Remove noises (e.g. wind, rain, crackling) using special presets
Transfer your pictures and video clips to mobile devices and removable media in the right format and best quality, or upload your memories to video portals and social networks.
- Viewable on compatible video players, tablet PCs and smartphones
- Transfer to USB memory stick, SD card or external hard drive
- Upload to Flickr