The payment methods available to you in the MAGIX Shop depend on the product you want to buy as well as your place of residence. You will be asked to select a payment method in step two. After you've entered your address in the first step, you can choose one of the many options in the "Select payment method" field.
The following payment methods are available
Buy products in the MAGIX Shop with all commonly used credit cards. We accept the following credit cards:
- Maestro (only United Kingdom)
Your credit card will be charged after the order confirmation has been sent.
With ClickandBuy you can pay for your online purchases quickly, simply and safely. Pay by direct debit, credit card, instant bank transfer or ClickandBuy credit: Choose your preferred payment method.
- Click and buy without having to disclose your confidential data e.g. your bank or credit card details in every shop.
- Buy at over 16000 merchant stores
- TÜV certified payment system (TÜV is an impartial German organization)
- The first McAfee certified Internet payment system (Security seal of approval)
- Trusted Shops Authorized Partner
- Preferred Business Partner of the German E-Commerce and Distance Selling Trade Association (bvh)
- Maximum transparency by providing an overview of all transactions
- 100% subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom
All MAGIX Shop orders are shipped using Deutsche Post, DHL and Royal Mail (only United Kingdom and Ireland). This way, we are able to guarantee quick delivery. Estimated delivery times:
- 2 to 4 working days for deliveries within United Kingdom
- 2 to 4 working days for deliveries to Ireland
Shipping costs apply for physical products (this does not apply to download versions). Shipping costs are applied to each order, regardless of how many products you buy. Shipping costs vary depending on where your delivery is being sent.
- United Kingdom: £ 2.99
- Ireland: € 2.99
Delivery charges displayed in foreign currencies are updated daily and converted into Euros and displayed in the order process.
The majority of software sold on our website is also available as a download version. After paying these products can be downloaded immediately and activated using a serial number.
You will be informed in shop if a physical version is not available and won't be able to order this product. An example of this are products packaged in boxes with data storage mediums and manuals or software which comes with hardware (e.g. keyboard, USB extension etc.).
Deliveries to locations outside of the EU may incur additional customs duties, taxes and charges.
Additional information can be found by visiting http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/index_en.htm and on import sales tax at http://auskunft.ezt-online.de/ezto/Welcome.do as well as information specific to Switzerland at http://xtares.admin.ch/tares/login/loginFormFiller.do?l=en.
Time for payment
Payment is due upon acceptance of the contract by MAGIX.