Step 1: Import
Start Video easy and import your videos and photos from your camera, smartphone, analog source or computer. The import wizard makes this process quick and easy.
Step 2: Create
Add amazing effects, text, your own commentary and background music to your videos. The program optimizes sound and image automatically.
The most important features:
- Compatible with all standard camcorders, digital cameras & smartphones
- Intuitive user interface
- Helpful wizards for Connection and Introduction
- Variety of stylishly animated menu templates
- Cinematic transitions and video effects
- High-quality intro and outro animations
- Export to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, YouTube and as files
Choose from a wide range of brand new templates for menus, intros and outros to give your videos a professional look no matter what the occasion.
Video easy supports hardware-based decoding for H.264, a codec for high-efficiency video compression. This makes the video editing process much faster.
Online tutorial videos
The free tutorial videos from MAGIX provide you with an initial look at various MAGIX programs.
You'll learn quickly and easily how to use the most important features in order to bring your own projects to life.
* With the update guarantee you will receive a full year of free new features and updates, which can be used indefinitely. If you reinstall the program after one year, you will have access to the basic version. After the one-year update guarantee has expired you can extend it for a discounted price.
You require a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Minimum system requirements:
Intel Core 2 quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or AMD quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz
Onboard graphics card, min. resolution 1024x768
NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series and better or AMD Radeon 5000 series and better or integrated graphics with Intel® Quick Sync Video
2 GB for program installation
DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Discs
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
* Requires initial free online activation
AVCHD, HDV, MiniDV
for photos and videos
e.g. Apple iPhone, Android smartphones
e.g. Apple iPad, Android tablets
webcams, video and TV cards, hard drive recorders
MX stands for Media-X-change – the fast exchange of media with other MAGIX programs, online services and mobile devices.
Easily transfer your video data to the following programs and services from MAGIX:
MAGIX Video easy enables you to upload your movies directly to social networks and video portals.
Supported online services
- MAGIX Online Album
Export your videos and movies to video players and storage devices quickly and easily using the Export wizard in MAGIX Video easy. This way you can access your films anytime, anywhere.
Optimized for all standard models:
- iPhone, iPad & iPod
- Android smartphones & tablets
Export your videos to MAGIX Music Maker MX (MX version or higher) and easily create fantastic songs and sounds for your videos.
- Export or transfer video & audio tracks automatically in the right format and then work on them in a new project in Music Maker
- Compose the perfect soundtrack for your video