MAGIX Photo Designer 7 for fast image optimization
Adjust color and brightness and correct picture sharpness with a few clicks - Photo Designer 7 is the ideal free software for beginners to photo editing. Enhance pictures from your digital camera in no time with this free alternative to classic image editing programs.Download now
Similar to classic dodging, you can use the "lightening" function to expose and enhance selected areas of your photo.
Remove unwanted objects from your photos by replacing them with a similar background from the same image.
Combine individual images seamlessly to create fantastic panorama pictures. The photos are automatically combined into one picture.
Image editing software in overview:
Xara Photo & Graphic Designer
Get the most out of your photos:
- Advanced image optimization with improved options for enhancing light & shadow and intelligent scaling
- Retouch photos with just a click thanks to Magic Erase
- Simplified clipping with the magnetic lasso
- Sensational effects for making your images truly unique.
- Keep it centered! Straighten "uneven horizons" in no time at all
- Draw real vector graphics
- Combine image and text to create your own greeting cards, calendars etc.
- Link to license-free stock photo catalog
- Intelligent photo grids lets you create amazing photo collages via drag & drop.
- Professional graphics technology allows you to easily edit large graphics.
- Up-to-date: Support for Windows 10 & the latest RAW formats
MAGIX Photostory Deluxe
Create amazing slideshows on your own.
- The Photostory Wizard automatically creates slideshows to the beat of your music
- For all camera formats, including HEVC**
- 8 configurable tracks for photos, videos & music
- Edit 360° footage & create panorama montages
- Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V2
- Automatic image optimization & shot match
- Amazing title & editing templates
- Fantastic effects, intros & outros, decorative elements, music
- Convenient travel route animations
- High output quality in 4K resolution & 3D
**HEVC encoding requires fee-based activation
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Minimum system requirements:
700 MHz or higher
Onboard graphics card with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 600
40 MB free hard drive space for program installation