Sequoia 14 has been developed in close collaboration with leading recording studios, industry partners, TV productions and broadcasters. This high-definition DAW is one of the world's leading solutions for professional audio production, broadcasting and mastering.
Audio production, broadcasting, postproduction and mastering with Sequoia
Sequoia is one of the leading software solutions for acclaimed studios that focus on audio production, broadcasting, post-production and mastering.
- Avid® Pro Tools | S6 controller extensions
- SpectraLayers Pro 4 full version (£299 value)
- Melodyne essential from Celemony (£79 value)
- Alternative interface design: Birdline Platinum Pack V. 6.0 (£59 value)
- ARA interface
- Tempo automation for audio recordings
- Audio to MIDI conversion
- zplane élastique V3 timestretch algorithm
- Clear, redesigned start dialog
- New mixer skins for a choice of algorithms
- Efficient docking options for multi-project management
- Batch processing for watch folders
- Support for new video formats and codecs
- Clipstore folders
- Safe record stop
- Multichannel export without surround master
- Simplified embedding for external editors
- New shortcuts for spectral cleaning
As mastering engineers, we know that extraordinary ideas need to be combined with precision, efficiency and creative craftsmanship. That's why Sequoia is a true icon when it comes to mastering. With a unique object editor, detailed phase and peak meters, high-quality plug-ins and native audio restoration, the software fulfils all professional demands.
The success of a complex audio production depends on each and every detail and nuance. With this premise in mind, we've developed features for source destination cut and multi-synchronous cut. This allows you to combine different concert recordings into a single whole in the blink of an eye.
Time is a decisive factor in broadcasting. For this reason, Sequoia offers direct connection to broadcast CMS and automation systems. Thanks to the powerful audio engine, you can edit material during a live recording and sent to a broadcast station with a slight delay.
"[...] it's an incredibly versatile DAW. I heard so much about it over the years and it just seemed like the right fit for me the moment I started testing it."
Heba Kadry, Timeless Mastering, New York
Sequoia is a constant in an ever-changing film industry. This is due on the one hand to the software's high stability and reliability, on the other to the close collaboration between our team of developers and recording studios, TV stations and broadcasters. With these industry connections, we're in the know - so this lets us focus on developing and bringing to the market features that are actually needed in post-production.