Audio production. Broadcasting. Mastering.
This article currently cannot be shipped to your country.
Sequoia 14 has been developed in close collaboration with leading recording studios, industry partners, TV productions and broadcasters. This high-definition DAW is one of the world's leading solutions for professional audio production, broadcasting and mastering.
- Avid® Pro Tools | S6 controller extensions
- Streamlined functionality with EUCON iOS app
- SpectraLayers Pro 4 full version (£299 value)
- Melodyne essential from Celemony (£79 value)
- Alternative interface design: Birdline Platinum Pack V. 6.0 (£59 value)
- ARA interface
- Tempo automation for audio recordings
- Audio to MIDI conversion
- zplane élastique V3 timestretch algorithm
- Clear, redesigned start dialog
- New mixer skins for a choice of algorithms
- Efficient docking options for multi-project management
- Batch processing for watch folders
- Support for new video formats and codecs
- Clipstore folders
- Safe record stop
- Multichannel export without surround master
- Simplified embedding for external editors
- New shortcuts for spectral cleaning
The powerful audio engine in Sequoia has been developed specifically for complex arrangements and ambitious video productions, whether you're working on radio plays with up to 1,000 tracks, audio dubbing a Hollywood blockbuster or live recording a full orchestra.
Sequoia's mastering area holds an excellent reputation among leading recording studios around the world. This is thanks to high quality plug-ins, sophisticated metering tools and cooperation with established industry standard loudness metering according to EBU norms.
With direct access to broadcasting CMS and automation systems, time-delayed transmission and parallel audio editing during live recording, Sequoia has been setting new standards for decades in collaboration with international TV stations and broadcasters.
"[...] it's an incredibly versatile DAW. I heard so much about it over the years and it just seemed like the right fit for me the moment I started testing it."
Heba Kadry, Timeless Mastering, New York
"I've been using Sequoia since the last century! It's got all the features a mastering engineer needs and many bonuses. I can't live without its object-based processing, [...] the powerful source-destination editing and up-to-date integrated loudness measurement."
Bob Katz, Digital Domain, Orlando