The payment methods available to you in the MAGIX Shop depend on the product you want to buy as well as your place of residence. You will be asked to select a payment method in step two. After you've entered your address in the first step, you can choose one of the many options in the "Select payment method" field.
The following payment methods are available
Buy products in the MAGIX Shop with all commonly used credit cards. We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
Your credit card will be charged after the order confirmation has been sent.
PayPal is an online payment service that allows you to pay for products purchased in online shops securely, easily and quickly – and it's free!
Secure: Your bank or credit card details are stored by PayPal only, which means they aren't sent over the Internet for each new purchase.
Easy: Pay with just two clicks. PayPal stores your bank and credit card details so you don't need to re-enter them every time you buy something.
Fast: PayPal payments are transferred quickly. This allows the seller to ship the goods immediately and you usually receive your order quicker.
Register and use PayPal immediately:
- Visit www.paypal.com/us/ to sign up for PayPal
- Link your bank account or your credit card to your PayPal account.
- That's it, now you can pay with PayPal!
With ClickandBuy you can pay for your online purchases quickly, simply and safely. Pay by direct debit, credit card, instant bank transfer or ClickandBuy credit: Choose your preferred payment method.
- Click and buy without having to disclose your confidential data e.g. your bank or credit card details in every shop.
- Buy at over 16000 merchant stores
- TÜV certified payment system (TÜV is an impartial German organization)
- The first McAfee certified Internet payment system (Security seal of approval)
- Trusted Shops Authorized Partner
- Preferred Business Partner of the German E-Commerce and Distance Selling Trade Association (bvh)
- Maximum transparency by providing an overview of all transactions
- 100% subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom
Time for payment
Payment is due upon acceptance of the contract by MAGIX.