Supported Operating Systems
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 8.1
Includes a 32-bit version for XP | Vista | 7 | 8 |8.1
Note: A 64-bit system is required to use the new features and interface in Movie Edit Pro 2015 Plus.
For older systems, a 32-bit version based on MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus is included.
Minimum System Requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled,
even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024x768
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Software can also be used offline. However, please note that the program requires an Internet connection at least once a month to validate the license.
Note: NewBlue Titler EX requires an OpenGL 2.1-compatible graphics card with min. 256 MB VRAM. Intel HD is not supported.
Recommended System Requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these functions, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
System requirements for 4K/HD editing
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated, at least 512 MB VRAM
System requirements for 3D editing
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display
- A special monitor is needed for viewing with polarized filter glasses
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback
Supported file formats & devices
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTime, WMV(HD), VOB, MKV
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, Surround-Sound/5.1
- Image: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats
- Disc: DVD, Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD Disc
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3, 5.1 Surround-Sound
- Image: JPEG, BMP
- FireWire interface: for use with DV/HDV camcorders
- USB interface: for use with HD camcorders, cameras, digital video recorders and webcams
- Video, TV, or graphics card with video input: For digitizing analog sources
- Optical drives: Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, or CD-R/RW burner
Supported file extensions (import)
.avi, .dat, .evo, .m2v, .m1v, .h264, .mpv, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpg2, .mps, .mp2, .mpe, .m2s, .vdr, .vob, .mod, .vro, .ts, .trp, .tp, .m2t, .mpt, .mmv, .m2ts, .mts, .tod, .mov, .mp4, .dvr-ms, .asf, .pva, .mp4, .mpeg4, .mpeg-4, .m4v, .3gp, .3g2
Note: MP3 export requires Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.