MAGIX Announces Movie Edit Pro 15 Video Contest
Make your dreams of getting to Hollywood that much closer!
October 9, 2009 - MAGIX wants to encourage that creative spark in all of you out there who are looking to be the next big name in movies, and we are willing to help you get to Hollywood, literally! The winner will receive a two-week dream vacation for two, sponsored by Intel, to Hollywood California!
There are only two rules, you must edit the video you create with Movie Edit Pro 15, and place the MAGIX logo at the beginning of the film. As a guideline, entries should not be longer than 5 minutes, and can be submitted directly in the "MAGIX VIDEO: CONTEST 2009" contest group on Vimeo – the new premium video Internet portal. If you do not have a copy of Movie Edit Pro, visit the MAGIX website and get your free 30 day trail.
The entry with the most "likes" wins! Remember your audience, and have fun!
- Official start: October 1st, 2009
- Entry deadline: January 31st, 2010
- Winner announcement: February 28th, 2010
- 1st place: Dream vacation in Hollywood. The winner of the MAGIX VIDEO:CONTEST 2009 will receive a two-week trip for two to Hollywood, including travel and accommodations from MAGIX.
- 2nd and 3rd prize: Sponsored by ASUS + Intel®. 2 x ASUS M60J-JX019V – powerful multimedia performance, with Sensor Touch Control Panel.
- 4th place: Logitech Z-5500 Digital 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers
- 5th place:Software package from Reallusion Reallusion iClone 3 Pro + iClone 3DXchange
For full contest rules, and prize descriptions please visit: http://videocontest.magix.net/