Working Student (f/m/d) in Social Media Marketing - AUDIO
To strengthen our team in Dresden, we're looking for creative people who are passionate about what they do and who can think outside the box. With our music software ACID, we want to reach technology enthusiasts who create music using our products.
That's where you come in!
As a social media guru, you will help us convey this passion and creativity via YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Want to make the world of music software accessible for everybody? Apply now and become part of our success story
As Working Student (f/m/d) in Social Media Marketing, your tasks will include the following.
Become a corporate influencer for us! Via our social channels, you'll use your own video content that speaks to YouTube fans and generate new followers. You'll earn valuable insights into our software development process.
Your duties in detail:
- Using your own content, you'll run and further develop our social media accounts and continue to increase our number of followers
- You will be responsible for community management and provide conscientious answers to comments (we are always on hand to help you with any queries)
- You will regularly report to product managers to share your progress and the performance of your posts
- You will research and write articles for our company blog
- You'll develop and plan content strategies
Why work at MAGIX?
- You can become part of a great team that's motivated and enthusiastic about the projects it works on. Collegiality and having a good team spirit is very important for us.
- We offer you the chance to work independently within a flat company hierarchy, enabling you to make full use of your skill set.
- MAGIX has been in existence for over 20 years, is continually developing new concepts and breaking new ground, and is highly profitable. We offer a secure, long-term position in a workplace with opportunities for further career advancement.
- Coworker social events are organized regularly.
- We provide a relaxing work environment with fresh fruit, tea, coffee
- and yoga too.
- Plus, you can use our software products for free.
- Is social engagement important to you? We support several charity organizations. In the last 12 months alone, we've been able to generate donations amounting to over 1.5 million dollars through our partnerships. With these donations, MAGIX supports several health and children's charities and animal protection agencies.
What you should bring
We are looking for a working student with experience in the domain of social media. We're also looking for the following: You are a student in the area of PR, marketing, journalism, media or communication studies.
- You are a student in the area of PR, marketing, journalism, media or communication studies.
- You're burning for music and in the best case you're a musician, singer or dj*ane
- Experience in video editing, video software or vlog creation is also a plus.
- You know how to articulate yourself, enjoy writing and are a true wordsmith.
- You are familiar with the mechanics of social media platforms and know how to generate followers, create exciting content and can pursue an overarching concept for all of the above.
- You can show initiative and stay on the ball.
- You speak and write flawless German and have excellent English skills
Interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, cover letter, copies of diplomas or certificates, photo) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your earliest starting date
via email (Subject: Working Student Social Media Marketing) to email@example.com.