Management Assistant (f/m/d)
To strengthen our team, we're looking for creative people who are passionate about what they do and who can think outside the box. You won't just help the company grow––you'll grow with us too. Apply now and become part of our success story.
Do you want to take on responsibilities and work closely together with the management?
Then, we have the perfect position to gain international experience and hone your communicative and analytical skills.
As Management Assistant (m/f/d), these exciting and demanding tasks await you:
You are responsible for supporting the management in administrative and organizational matters, as well as in everyday operations. This includes the supervision and coordination of cross-departmental projects, as well as assistance in drafting business plans.
- You act as intermediary and contact person for both internal and external inquiries
- You independently compose general business correspondence
- In preparation for important decisions, you conduct research, as well as data and process analyses
- You create analyses of markets and competitors, as well as professional presentations in both German and English
- You are responsible for the organization, as well as preparation and follow-up work for meetings and business trips
- You support management in the strategic development of existing corporate portfolios
Why work at MAGIX?
• You can become part of a great team that's motivated and enthusiastic about the projects it works on. Collegiality and having a good team spirit is very important for us.
• We offer you the chance to work independently within a flat company hierarchy, enabling you to make full use of your skill set.
• MAGIX has been in existence for over 20 years, is continually developing new concepts and breaking new ground, and is highly profitable. We offer a secure, long-term position in a workplace with opportunities for further career advancement.
• Coworker social events are organized regularly.
• We provide a relaxing work environment with fresh fruit, tea, coffee
• and yoga too.
• Plus, you can use our software products for free.
• Is social engagement important to you? We support several charity organizations. In the last 12 months alone, we've been able to generate donations amounting to over 1.5 million dollars through our partnerships. With these donations, MAGIX supports several health and children's charities and animal protection agencies.
What you should bring
- You have a university degree in economics, or similar Ideally, with an emphasis on marketing, sales and/or general management
- You have a high level of analytical and conceptual thinking, are adept at communication and understand the diplomatic principles
- You take on responsibility quickly and gladly
- You are characterized by flexibility, ability to work under pressure, discretion and absolute reliability, as well as your independent, structured and careful work ethic
- You possess a quick perception and a friendly and confident demeanor
- You are experienced in working with MS-Office and confident in correspondence and presentation
- You speak and write flawless German and have excellent English skills
Interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, cover letter, copies of diplomas or certificates, salary expectations) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your earliest starting date
via email (Subject: Management Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org.