Senior Manager in Product Marketing (m/f)
To strengthen our team in Berlin, we're looking for creative people who are passionate about what they do and who can think outside the box. You won't just help the company grow––you'll grow with us too.
Do you share our passion for the world of audio, video, web and graphics software and want to make it accessible for everyone? Apply now and become part of our success story.
As Senior Manager in Product Marketing (m/f), your tasks will include
- Managing the product marketing team
- Development of product stories and use cases for multimedia software
- Analyzing, evaluating and creating an Internet presence in line with product strategy, target group definition and SEO specifications
- Analyzing, evaluating and creating text for mailers and newsletters / in-software communication with strong sales focus
- Creating product video scripts
- Pushing forward product strategy under marketing aspects (competitor analysis, GA analysis, personas, content strategies)
- Providing new incentives and ideas for marketing a product outside of "common marketing channels"
- Reporting on and monitoring campaigns
Why work at MAGIX?
- You can become part of a great team that's motivated and enthusiastic about the projects it works on. Collegiality and having a good team spirit is very important for us.
- We offer you the chance to work independently within a flat company hierarchy, enabling you to make full use of your skill set.
- MAGIX has been in existence for over 20 years, is continually developing new concepts and breaking new ground, and is highly profitable. We offer a secure, long-term position in a workplace with opportunities for further career advancement.
- Coworker social events are organized regularly.
- We provide a relaxing work environment with fresh fruit, tea, coffee and yoga too.
- Plus, you can use our software products for free.
- Is social commitment important to you? We have been supporting various charity organizations for years. In the last 12 months alone, we have managed to raise funds of over 1.5 million dollars through our co-operation with different organizations. With these donations, MAGIX supports a number of different healthcare and animal welfare organizations as well as children’s charities.
What you should bring
- Multiple years experience in marketing or in text creation on agency level
- Digital native with a feel for target group-oriented communication
- Third level degree in Communications, Economics with a focus on marketing, or similar
- Experience in team management
- Very good command of German and English, both spoken and written
Interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, cover letter, copies of diplomas or certificates, photo) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your earliest starting date
via email (Subject: Senior Manager in Product Marketing) to firstname.lastname@example.org.