Controller – Business/Data Analyst (f/m/d) - English version
Despite the Corona crisis we would like to assure you that we are still actively recruiting and looking for new colleagues. You can expect a timely feedback from our HR team. In order to comply with the current health and safety measures, we have merely digitalized our entire recruiting process. We are looking forward to your applications.
We're looking for employees to strengthen our team in Berlin with a hands-on mentality who want to live out their passion and talents. Our aim is to bring our software products to people who are excited about technology and who want to create their own projects in the areas of film, web, photo or music.
This is where you come in! As a data expert, you will be responsible not only for optimizing and evaluating data-driven analysis, but also for assisting business-decisions and proactively communicating and visualizing insights. In addition, you will undertake important subtasks within the scope of corporate planning and budgeting.
Do you share our passion for the world of multimedia software and want to make it accessible for everyone? Apply now and become part of our success story.
As Controller – Business/Data Analyst(f/m/d), exciting tasks await you:
- Creating and optimizing data-driven analyses and reports
- Proactively communicate and present analysis and recommendations for optimization to important stakeholders and management on a regular basis
- Evaluating and analyzing subscription key figures and developing KPI dashboards
- Working independently on tasks within the scope of corporate planning/forecasts, e.g. support for cost and revenue planning
- Working independently on reporting requirements
- Conducting ad hoc analysis and evaluation, such as marketing and product-based KPIs
Why is working at MAGIX so special?
- You will be part of a great team that's motivated and enthusiastic about projects and places an emphasis on collegiality
- We offer you the chance to work independently within a flat company hierarchy, enabling you to make full use of your skill set
- MAGIX has been continually developing new concepts and breaking new ground for over 25 years, and is highly profitable. We offer a secure, long-term position in a workplace with opportunities for further career advancement
- Coworker social events are organized regularly
- We provide a relaxing work environment with fresh fruit, tea, and coffee
- Yoga instruction is provided in-office
- You can use our software products for free
What you should bring?
- A university degree in economics, mathematics or similar
- At least 2-3 years professional experience
- A natural flair for figures, data and information
- The ability to sum up and visualize complex analysis for important stakeholders
- Willingness to be a strong team player, plus excellent communication skills
- Very good MS Excel and Office skills
- Practical experience in analyzing and transforming complex sources of data, e.g. advanced SQL queries
- Experience with ERP and warehouse management systems
- Familiarity with using web analytics and tracking systems e.g. Google Analytics and Google Data Studio is desirable, but not a requirement
- Good knowledge of German and English
Interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, cover letter, copies of diplomas or certificates) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your earliest starting date
via email (Subject: Controller – Business/Data Analyst) to firstname.lastname@example.org.