Project Engineer (f/m/d)
To strengthen our team, we're looking for creative people who are passionate about what they do and who can think outside the box. You won't just help the company grow–you'll grow with us too.
As Project Engineer Broadcast (f/m/d), your tasks will include the following.
The Project Engineer Broadcast is the key account manager for our DAW solution SEQUOIA. As such, this role will require strong communication skills including project schedule, risk management, scope management, scheduling resources, taking care of key account support issues and feature requests, setting goals and priorities, and reporting project status. This role communicates with the QA and the Pro Audio Product Managers and ensure highest customer satisfaction. The role is based in Dresden or Berlin, Germany. Other possible locations for this position can be discussed.
- Overseeing project opportunities through active Sales and CR Management
- Consulting and requirements analysis for national and international customers
- Responsible for the communication of high quality technical and operational support
- Travel 50+ % of the time across EMEA
Why work at MAGIX?
• You can become part of a great team that's motivated and enthusiastic about the projects it works on. Collegiality and having a good team spirit is very important for us.
• We offer you the chance to work independently within a flat company hierarchy, enabling you to make full use of your skill set.
• MAGIX has been in existence for over 20 years, is continually developing new concepts and breaking new ground, and is highly profitable. We offer a secure, long-term position in a workplace with opportunities for further career advancement.
• Coworker social events are organized regularly.
• We provide a relaxing work environment with fresh fruit, tea, coffee
• and yoga too.
• Plus, you can use our software products for free.
• Is social engagement important to you? We support several charity organizations. In the last 12 months alone, we've been able to generate donations amounting to over 1.5 million dollars through our partnerships. With these donations, MAGIX supports several health and children's charities and animal protection agencies.
What you should bring
- Master’s degree in Sound Engineering, Tonmeister, or equivalent experience.
- Proven project or sales management experience in the broadcast domain
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in professional DAW products, ideally in SEQUOIA
- Proven success in meeting deadlines and ability to handle high stress situations
- Proficient in both German and English, additional French skills would be helpful
Interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, cover letter, copies of diplomas or certificates, photo) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your earliest starting date
via email (Subject: Project Engineer) to email@example.com.