Senior Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - DIY Audio & Video - English version
Despite the Corona crisis we would like to assure you that we are still actively recruiting and looking for new colleagues. You can expect a timely feedback from our HR team. In order to comply with the current health and safety measures, we have merely digitalized our entire recruiting process. We are looking forward to your applications.
We're looking for employees to strengthen our team in Berlin with a hands-on mentality who want to live out their passion and talents. Our aim is to bring our software products to people who are excited about technology and who want to create their own projects in the areas of film, web, photo and music.
This is where you come in!
You are responsible for the direction and development of product marketing activities for consumer audio and video products. As a Marketing Expert your role involves performing, initiating and overseeing activities such as development of brand identity & strategy, product strategy & positioning for target consumers, communication & messaging, competitive analysis and product differentiation among others.
Do you share our passion for the world of multimedia software and want to make it accessible for everyone? Apply now and become part of our success story.
As Senior Marketing Manager - DIY Audio & Video, your key responsibilities will include:
Marketing Management & Strategy:
- Working in an agile team in close communication with Product Owners, CPO (Chief Product Officer) for both consumer audio products and consumer video products.
- Bringing your senior expertise and providing advice to our agile product marketing team, as well as mentoring our junior product marketing personnel in their professional growth.
- Creating an efficient and productive agile environment for the product marketing team (DIY Audio & Video), and prioritizing projects and responsibilities in alignment with the overall marketing goals and strategies.
- Liaising with the press and communication team to work with media outlets domestically and internationally.
- Promoting and managing various internal product campaigns at different stages of product life cycle, focusing on brand awareness, product messages, demand generation and consumer engagement.
- Managing and coordinating relevant product and market information for important partners and customers.
- Supervising the creation of marketing assets including their approval prior to any product release communication.
- Close collaboration with the DIY Audio & Pro Video and CPOs to define product portfolios, develop coherent product marketing strategies and prioritize key projects supporting these strategies.
- Ensuring that the unmet consumer and market needs drive the business’s product initiatives.
- Liaising with Product Owners in Development, both in Dresden (Germany) and Madison (USA) to align development and marketing communication.
- Working in a synergic relationship with multi-functional Product Marketing Managers, sales executives and external partners.
What should you bring?
- At least 4-5 years of experience in consumer marketing.
- Solid experience in customer relationship management.
- Basic and proven professional experience in performance marketing.
- A background in international marketing is a plus.
- A good knowledge of German and fluent business English skills are required.
- A Master’s degree in marketing management is an advantage, but is not mandatory.
- Willingness to be a strong team player, plus excellent communication skills.
Why is working at MAGIX so special?
- You will be part of an agile working team that's motivated and enthusiastic about projects and places an emphasis on collegiality.
- We offer you the chance to work independently within a flat company hierarchy, enabling you to make full use of your skill set.
- MAGIX has been continually developing new concepts and breaking new ground for over 25 years, and is highly profitable. We offer a secure, long-term position in a workplace with opportunities for further career advancement.
- Coworker social events are organized regularly
- We provide a relaxing work environment with tea and coffee
- Yoga instruction is provided in office.
- You can use our software products for free.
Interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, cover letter, copies of diplomas or certificates) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your earliest starting date
via email (Subject: Senior Marketing Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org.