All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: Min. 1 GHz multi-core CPU
- RAM: 2 GB, 8 GB recommended
- Hard drive space: 50 MB for the program, min. 10 GB when creating panoramas
- Graphics card: Resolution min. 1280 x 720 pixels
- Optional for interactive panoramas: HTML5-supported browser