All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz (recommended: Intel quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Intel Graphics HD 520 for MPEG2/AVC/HEVC or NVIDIA GeForce 1050 for HEVC, or better)*
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
- Sound card: (recommended: Multi-channel sound card for surround sound editing)
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
*An active, integrated graphics unit with installed, up-to-date drivers is required.
|Windows Media video|
** DVCPRO and AVC-Intra require fee-based activation.
*** Non-copy protected import
Note regarding hardware acceleration
- A$380 discount
- Included as part of this offer:
- FXhome Ignite Lighting (A$59.99 value)
- proDAD Erazr (1-Year license) (A$159 value)