All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended**)
- RAM: 4 GB or higher (8 GB recommended**)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Intel Graphics HD 520 for MPEG2/AVC/HEVC)
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
* Recommended configuration for 4K/HD editing
**HEVC encoding requires fee-based activation.
|Surround Sound/5.1 (downmix to stereo)|