The bundle for sound design,
audio restoration & mastering
Audio Master Suite combines a number of advanced software solutions for audio production and mastering into a single unique collection for professional audio editing. The products included are synced to work perfectly together and in-line with industry standards for post production, gaming audio design and international recording studios.
SOUND FORGE Pro
Audio editing & mastering
SOUND FORGE is the application of choice for audio editors. Precise recording, intuitive workflows, professional signal processing and a variety of effects make SOUND FORGE one of the most exceptional audio editors on the market.
SpectraLayers Pro 4
Audio restoration & sound design
SpectraLayers™ Pro 4 sets new standards in spectral audio editing. Color-coded layers, precise selection tools, and an easy copy and paste editing workflow are all supported under the hood by impressive performance enhancements. Immerse yourself in SpectraLayers Pro for an audio restoration and sound design experience that will open new horizons on every launch.
Ozone Elements by iZotope
High speed mastering: Mix using Ozone 8 Elements by iZotope for high quality results that are ready for broadcasting or streaming platforms. The new Mastering Wizard suggest optimal starting points - you can then add your own personal creative touches in a matter of clicks. Give a final master a fuller, more powerful sound.
- Technology used by top audio engineers, with a simplified interface
- Mastering Wizard: Automatic suggestions for starting points for mastering for the sidechain & processor
- Imager: Visual feedback for stereo width – including vectorscope and correlation displays
- Processing solutions based on the legendary iZotope Ozone maximizer
- Intelligent Release Control technology included (IRC)
- A range of select presets for professional sound
- Supports VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in formats
RX Elements by iZotope (MSRP: £99.45)
Audio restoration in exceptional quality. Award-winning tools for audio restoration enable you to work with total precision. RX Elements offers comprehensive editing options, spectral editing and also contains four essential plug-ins for real time audio editing.
Locate and edit issues in your audio material on a visual level.
Voice De-noise for fine tuning vocals
De-clip for repairing digital and analog clipping artifacts
De-hum for reducing background noise and line noise
De-click for removing crackling sounds
Mastering & Repair Suite* powered by iZotope®
Mastering & Repair Suite comprises various plug-ins for audio resoration and mastering. The effects include high quality algorithms for exceptional sound, as well as immersive interfaces with metering and graphical feedback to make mastering as quick and easy as possible. Also included are 64-bit SRC™ and MBIT+™ plug-ins for sample rate conversion and bit reduction. Both algorithms utilize psychoacoustic noise shaping, based on research with actual musical material, for the best possible results.
*Plug-ins contained in the Mastering & Repair Suite work exclusively with SOUND FORGE Pro and cannot be used in other VST-compatible software.
- Declipper for minimizing clipping, including maximum threshold value
- Denoiser including 2 Learn modes for noise reduction
- Declicker for eliminating clicks
- Mastering limiter for dynamic editing
- Full parametric mastering four-band EQ, including low and high shelf filters
- Multiband compressor with custom audio editing for four bands
- Creative tool: The multiband mastering exciter (four bands)
- Reverb audio editing with mastering reverb
The Audio Master Suite 3 family
Audio restoration, sound design & mastering for Mac
- SOUND FORGE PRO Mac 3
- SpectraLayers Pro 4
- iZotope RX Elements
- iZotope Ozone Elements 7