Supported operating systems
Minimum system requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X3, 90 GB for Samplitude Pro X3 Suite
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
Supported file formats
- Audio import: MIDI Standard Formats (MID, GM, GS, XG), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with codec, AAC, MP3², OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, SD2, WMA
- Audio Export: MIDI Standard Format (MID), WAV, Broadcast WAV, WAV with Codec, AAC¹, MP3², OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, WMA
- Video Import: DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXV, DVCPRO¹, AVC-Intra¹, WMV(HD)
- Miscellaneous: Import/export of audio CD, data CD/DVD
¹ Fee-based activation
² Requires Microsoft Media Player 10
Note: Only non copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.
Interfaces: VST3, VST2, VSTi, ReWire, MME, ASIO, WDM
Barrier free use of Samplitude Pro X3 and Sequoia 13
It is important to us that our products are barrier free. Visually impaired individuals, who usually have especially good hearing, should be able to use our audio products.
We have integrated new features to the latest version of Samplitude Pro X3 and Sequoia 13 to assist blind and visually impaired users in using the software to its fullest potential.
- SOUND FORGE Pro 11 full version
- Independence Sampler with a 70 GB database
- Vandal full version
- 24 virtual instruments
- Analogue Modelling Suite Plus
- Cleaning & Restoration Suite
- Loudness Metering EBU R128/ITU-R BS.1771
- True Peak Limiter
- Encoder preview (AAC, MP3)
- DDP export
- Birdline Platinum Pack V.6.0