Get authentic vinyl sound
while on the go.
Access the unique sound of your record collection on your smartphone, tablet or even on your car audio system. Audio & Music Lab Premium lets you captures every nuance of your vinyl in top audio quality at up to 96 kHz/24-bit, remove noise professionally and then export everything in digital format.
Inspiration information: Internet radio
Get inspiration from 6,000 Internet radio stations with new music, exciting artists and informative shows from around the whole world.
Professional audio editing
Perfect your sound with the best tools for visual audio analysis and professional editing on spectral, object or range levels.
Video sound optimization
Create an entirely new cinematic experience with specially designed features such as the Video Sound Optimizer and presets for optimizing video sound.
The most important features:
- Record in studio quality at up to 96 kHz/24-bit
- 6,000 current Internet radio stations
- Remove noise with 1-click solutions
- More than 360 presets for sound optimization
- Optimize video sound
- Audio & video converter for all standard formats
- Tools for visual sound analysis
- Burn projects to CD & DVD
4 tracks for audio montages
A top-quality workspace with 4 tracks for arranging CD projects, podcasts and professional radio reports – now even more space for your ideas.
The new range editing feature is a professional tool that helps you speed up the editing process, even in more complicated projects.
Always the best music
The Internet radio feature recognizes automatically when a station is no longer active. This means you can always listen to the best programs and enjoy all kinds of music both online and offline in high quality.
New reverb effects
The new reverb effects come from the legendary essentialFX effects series. They're specialized for creative use of reverb and contain lots of options for manipulating room sound in your videos, speech recordings or songs.
Perfection in every detail. Whether on small screens to high-resolution monitors in 4K & HD, the new effects area looks impressive and is perfect for detailed audio editing and noise removal.
Effects are sorted according to importance in the default view. You can also drag & drop to arrange effects the way you want making editing projects run smoother and faster.
Click through each effect step by step within a range. Switching between effects such as the equalizer and dynamic editing is simple.
Make individual sections for either tracks, effects or visual analysis more prominent using the new shortcuts. This lets you focus on a specific section even when working with smaller monitors.
- F5 maximizes the upper section of the screen for audio objects
- F6 maximizes the effects section
- F7 brings the info area to the foreground
Spectral cleaning with direct comparison
Using the spectral display feature, you can precisely visualize and identify noises such as coughing or clapping. Then preview the changes you make and compare them with the original before removing them.
Increase audio quality.
And your expectations.
Advantages when compared to Audio Cleaning Lab:
- 4 tracks for audio editing
- Professional range editing
- Listen to Internet radio shows and use offline
- Monitor and templates for optimizing video sound
- Video Sound Optimizer for automatic sound optimization
- Video converter for all standard formats
- Six additional professional studio effects plug-ins
- Scrubbing controller for fast forwarding and rewinding at top speed
- Batch processing of several files at once
- VST 2 interface for additional plug-ins
- Share audio and video on SoundCloud, YouTube and Facebook
Perfect video sound
A range of presets for removing noise and optimizing vocals in videos enable you to enhance all your footage with brilliant hi-fi sound.
To help you edit video sound in footage from action cams, webcams, smartphones and other cameras, the preview monitor can be adjusted freely or even detached.
The visualizations make it easy to identify audio issues on a graphic level and edit them precisely.
6 additional plug-ins
For the detailed editing of speech & song recordings, creative experiments and synthetic sound design.
Online tutorial videos
The free tutorial videos from MAGIX provide you with an initial look at various MAGIX programs.
You'll learn in a quick and easy fashion how to use the most important features in order to bring your own projects to life.
* With the update guarantee you will receive a full year of free new features and updates, which can be used indefinitely. If you reinstall the program after one year, you will have access to the basic version. After the one-year update guarantee has expired you can extend it for a discounted price.
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Minimum system requirements:
Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
1 GB for program installation
CD/DVD drive (only required for installation of the box version)
Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program. Software can also be used offline.
Optional: Burn CDs/DVDs with a CD/DVD±R(W) burner
¹ Requires Microsoft Media Player
² Fee-based activation for Windows Vista
³ Requires free activation
MX stands for Media-X-change – the fast exchange of media with other MAGIX programs, online services and mobile devices.
Easily transfer your audio data to the following programs and services from MAGIX:
Add your enhanced audio files to your digital music collection in MAGIX MP3 deluxe with a single click.
Here you can also:
- Create playlists
- Add search filters
- Design CD covers
Transfer your video files directly from Fastcut to Audio & Music Lab Premium and then optimize video sound.
- Remove wind noise
- Remove noise from speech recordings
- Remove noise precisely
Use your optimized music tracks as background music for your videos in MAGIX Movie Edit Pro, Video Pro X, MAGIX Photostory or Fastcut.
- Add sound to videos
- Create soundtracks
- Record voice-overs