purchased directly from the MAGIX Shop
Contact Customer Service or Technical support and once an authorized MAGIX service representative has determined that the product is defective or cannot be correct by the technical support staff, MAGIX will send you a Letter of Software Removal form and a RMA number. The form must be completed and returned together with the contents of the program package. The return must be boxed for shipping to MAGIX.
- All returns for refund must be made within 30 days or original purchase and purchased directly from MAGIX.
- No refunds given on MAGIX products purchased from outside the MAGIX shop.
- All MAGIX download versions, encoder upgrades, support vouchers, and shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Soundpools, videopools, Catooh downloads; encoders, and add-ons are non-refundable.
- MAGIX reserves the right to refuse returns, refunds and exchanges for any reason.
To return an unopened product that was purchased directly from MAGIX shop within 30 days from date sale:
Call 1-305-722-5810 and provide the following information:
- Order number
- Name & email address
- Product being returned
- Reason for the return