Give your videos that special touch.
Discover new features such as automatic video editing, 25 editable templates and special effects designed for action cam footage. 360° editing for panoramas and videos opens up brand new creative perspectives.
Freedom to arrange
Complete design freedom with 99 tracks, multicam editing, 4K proxy editing and 360° editing.
Add stylish touches
Take advantage of unique effect templates and 2-way color correction for making changes to the video picture.
Set the right tone
Remove noise from your videos, automatically adjust audio loudness and create 5.1 Surround sound.
The most important features:
- Includes NewBlue Titler EX (a value of $199*)
- Easy handling: A well thought out interface with precise controls
- Faster workflows thanks to 64-bit performance
- Frame-precise editing on up to 99 multimedia tracks
- 4K proxy editing for smooth video editing
- Multicam editing: Edit footage from up to 4 cameras simultaneously
- Modify individual hues to the smallest detail with secondary color correction
- Creative design: Special effects, transitions, intros/outros, etc.
- Start video projects on the go with the Movie Edit Touch app.
- Direct upload to shutterfly.com, e.g. still frames from videos
* Manufacturer's RRP
New in this version:
Pure video action
Learn how to get the most out of your action cam. Movie Edit 2016 Plus comes with fully automatic editing for action and sport footage.
Simply selection one of 25 customizable templates, specifically developed for dynamic video material. Get your adrenaline pumping with jump cuts, rewind and slow-motion effects.
Your world in 360 degrees
The first video editing program with 360° editing, Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus opens up new creative perspectives. Perfectly arrange footage from the latest panorama cameras, such as the Ricoh Theta.
Immerse yourself in the virtual world via panorama views of interiors, the wilderness or crowds of people.
More great features:
On the go
Thanks to the free Movie Edit Touch app for Windows and Android tablets, you don't have to wait until you're home to edit your videos. Get started right away, whether you're on vacation, at a family party or an event.
Then wirelessly transfer your project to MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 Plus for further editing at home.
Online tutorial videos
The free tutorial videos from MAGIX provide you with an initial look at various MAGIX programs.
You'll learn quickly and easily how to use the most important features in order to bring your own projects to life.
You require a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
Dedicated, at least 512 MB VRAM
2 GB for program installation
System requirements for 3D editing:
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
- A special monitor is needed for viewing with polarized filter glasses.
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector, as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card, are required for shutter playback.
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires registration.
Note: NewBlue Titler EX requires an OpenGL 2.1-compatible graphics card with at least 256 MB of VRAM. Intel HD is not supported.
*** Recommended configuration for 4K/HD editing.
Note: MP3 export requires the installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.
** HEVC requires a fee-based initial activation.
for use with DV/HDV camcorders
for use with HD camcorders, cameras, hard disk recorders, and webcams
for digitizing analog sources
Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD RAM or CD-R/RW burners
MX stands for Media-X-change – the fast exchange of media with other MAGIX programs, online services and mobile devices.
Easily transfer your video data to the following programs and services from MAGIX:
Transfer your edited videos to MAGIX Music Maker or Video Sound Cleaning Lab.
Here you can also:
- Create soundtracks
- Remove distortions
Easily export your movies and videos to mobile storage devices with the Export Wizard.
- Transfer to current smartphones
- Watch on your TV via SD card
Upload your projects to MAGIX Online Album in a matter of clicks.
- Upload to YouTube and Vimeo
- Post on Facebook and share with friends