Movie Studio 2023 offers impressive stability, performance and ease of use.
Discover more intuitive, faster video editing with Movie Studio 2023. Thanks to new and optimized features from the high-speed timeline to Intel Hyper Encode, the video editing program delivers improvements that benefit both beginners and advanced users.
During the development of the new version, we have focused on the requests of the Movie Studio community and have integrated new features with the same easy operation, improved hardware support, and enhanced product stability on the whole.
Improved access to video effects, templates, and transitions
Better access means effects and templates are now at your fingertips. The intelligent search function tolerates typos and finds the right effects and templates, fast. It's now also possible to have your favorite effects and templates display in the filter view, to expand and collapse categories, and to switch from the tile view to the list view. We've also further developed the effects for size, position and rotation based on customer feedback. This allows users to switch between px and percent when displaying height and width parameters in Movie Studio 2023. Likewise, the new multi-way control makes it easier to exactly align an object or anchor point on corners and edges.
Smooth navigation with the high-speed timeline
The timeline has been optimized to enables users to easily navigate projects, even when working with large amounts of footage (including 4K material). This means that particularly complex video projects can be rendered efficiently and without long waiting times.
Intel Hyper Encode – double the GPU processing power for faster exports
Intel Hyper Encode significantly reduces video export time. This feature requires an Intel processor with integrated GPU, plus a dedicated Intel graphics card like Intel Iris Xe MAX or Intel Arc Alchemist.
"To develop Movie Studio 2023, we listened closely to feedback from the community, and continued to focus on product quality. With over 250 bug fixes and countless improvements to internal program processes, Movie Studio 2023 is now faster, more robust and more stable.
New, streamlined features and a dynamic timeline allow for faster work and smart navigation in the arranger. We are especially delighted that, through our close collaboration with Intel, we can now support Hyper Encode. This means Movie Studio 2023 is optimally equipped for the latest Intel Arc GPUs."– Florian Liepold, Product Owner Video
Prices and links:
Movie Studio 2023 is available for purchase or subscription in three different versions from August 29, 2022 via the following link: https://www.magix.com/gb/video-editing/movie-studio/
Movie Studio 2023: Subscribe from £2.29 or buy a perpetual license for £59.99
Movie Studio 2023 Platinum: Subscribe from £2.99 or buy a perpetual license for £79.99
Movie Studio 2023 Suite: Subscribe from £3.99 or buy a perpetual license for £109.00
Highlights at a glance:
- NEW! Improved access to effects and templates
- NEW! High-speed timeline for complex projects
- NEW! Intel Hyper Encode – double the GPU processing power for faster exports
- Accelerated export and smooth project playback with INFUSION Engine 3 support for Intel, NVIDIA and AMD cards
- Multi-GPU support – use multiple graphics cards simultaneously
- MAGIX Travel Maps contains brand-new features. Create personalized travel route animations in no time at all – now also includes GPX elevation profiles
- Video collages and animations: Now even more varied & easier to design
- Panorama Storyboard with integrated audio editing
- Only in the Suite Edition! NewBlue Stylizers 5 Illuminate with around 100 templates for atmospheric light effects
- Subscription only! Movie Studio 365 with more than one million exclusive stock content items