Minimum system requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Recommended system requirements
- Intel 6th generation Core i-series or higher
- AMD Ryzen or higher
- RAM: RAM: 16 GB
- Graphics card: INFUSION Engine 3 provides hardware acceleration for import and export using Intel, NVIDIA and AMD GPUs:
- Intel Graphics HD 620 or higher with 4 GB (Intel driver version 126.96.36.19966 or higher)
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050ti or higher with 4 GB (GeForce Game Ready driver version 496.76 or higher)
- AMD Radeon RX470 or higher with 4 GB
- Available drive space: 2 GB for program installation (10 GB recommended)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
¹ Requires fee-based activation.
² Requires Windows Media Player Version 10 or higher.
|BMP image sequence|
What is MAGIX Video Pro X?
Is MAGIX Video Pro X free to use?
MAGIX offers a free 30-day trial version of Video Pro X. The trial version only lets you create videos up to three minutes in length, but this is more than enough to try out all the features. Click here to download the trial version.