Professional image and sound
Access detailed editing options, outstanding performance and cinematic effects in top image and sound quality.
Choose from a wide range of tools to perfect your footage, such as GPU-optimized video effects, precise measurement instruments and multicam editing.
A real-time audio mixer, keyframe control and sample-precise editor as well as a ton of broadcast-quality effects provide everything you need for optimizing sound.
Access all the extras — such as plug-in package NewBlue Looks, which includes impressive color filters and effect transitions, or proDAD Mercalli V2 for perfect image stabilization.
The most important features:
- Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
- Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4K videos
- Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
- Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously
- Comprehensive action cam support
- Surround sound editing in broadcast quality
- Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265)
- NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films
New in this version:
Transfer the visual characteristics of one video to another. The program matches the colors and tonal values of two separate videos fully automatically.
Modern title templates
The over 250 brand new title templates have been completely redesigned and feature a modern look and structure.
Advanced exposure features
Detailed color and tonal value correction enables you to edit luminance and individual RGB channels precisely with Bézier curves. Contrasts can be modified with non-linear editing and flat or log profiles can be used manually to achieve the final look for your video.
Also, you can correct depth, mids and highs simultaneously.
- Film Color: Modify color and light to give your film a classic look.
- Color Fixer Pro: Adjust the color balance, saturation and brightness of images.
- Gradient Tint: Intensify image colors using a wide range of filters.
- Spotlight: Set an area of an image under a spotlight.
- Glow Pro: Create a warm light by adding highlights to the original image.
Online tutorial videos
The free tutorial videos from MAGIX provide you with an initial look at various MAGIX programs.
You'll learn quickly and easily how to use the most important features in order to bring your own projects to life.
You require a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Dual core processor with 2.4 GHz
Quad-core processor with at least 2.8 GHz or better
Minimum screen resolution 1280 x 1024
Dedicated graphics card with at least 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support
2 GB for minimum installation
Multi-channel sound card recommended for Surround sound editing
DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
Blu-ray burner for creating Blu-ray Discs
System requirements for 3D playback
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
- A special monitor is needed for viewing with polarized filter glasses.
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback.
Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Software can also be used offline.
Note: Some program features require an initial free activation for copyright reasons (Internet connection required).
** DVCPRO and AVC-Intra require fee-based activation.
MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player Version 10 or higher.
An Internet connection is required for the travel route animation module.