June 1, 2018
2 million new beat producers in only 15 months
On March 21, 2017, we embarked on a new path with Music Maker. The loop-based music production software, which had already been established on the market for over 20 years, was made available for download as a free full version. We are proud to announce that in the first 15 months more than 2 million music enthusiasts had installed this version.
If you haven't tried Music Maker yet, we'll explain here what the program has to offer.
Is the new free Music Maker fully functioning?
With the free version of Music Maker, we want to present a product that makes music production available to everyone.
The version here is fully functioning and has all the functions required to produce a song.
This makes it easy for you to arrange your own songs using the included loops and then record your voice or instruments using a microphone. Furthermore, you can also record your music ideas using a MIDI controller and edit these afterwards using the MIDI editor.
Which features does Music Maker have?
The Music Maker bundle contains the following:
- 1 Soundpool:
Listen to the demos:
- Other Soundpools available for free in the Music Maker Store
- 425 sounds & loops
- 3 software instruments
- 8 tracks
- 8 effects (including chorus, echo, wah wah, flanger)
As the main features, we'll take a closer look at the 3 software instruments.
- With Revolta 2, you'll get a synthesizer containing various filters, oscillators, and modulation options which you can use to create your own basses, lead synths and sounds. In addition to this, there are 16 basis presets for techno, hip hop and electronic music for you to choose to help realize your new ideas.
- The high-quality Piano Concert Grand LE offers you powerful and dynamic sounds for your creativity. It's very versatile and suited perfectly for pop, classical, as well as hip hop productions. Here you can hear how the Concert Grand sounds in a pop production:
- With the VITA 2 Sample Player, you can control different elements from the sample library. Here you can also use the Acoustic Drum Kit & Percussion sound library You can get a feel for this in the soundpool demos mentioned above!
Can I add extra soundpools and functions in the new free Music Maker?
Yes, you can! With the new Music Maker Store, you'll have instant access to extra soundpools, virtual instruments and presets. These can easily be added through the Store to increase your musical repertoire in just a few clicks.
Have fun making music! Click here to learn more about Music Maker!