Your ticket to professional video editing.
The Premium version offers true creative freedom with features such as fully automatic image stabilization, rapid CMOS correction and the comprehensive NewBlue ActionCam Package. Create videos that stay with your audience.
Freedom to arrange
Take advantage of true creative freedom with 99 freely configurable tracks for editing demanding video projects.
Add skillful touches
Give your videos a special touch with special effects, transitions and intro/outro animations.
Easily remove noise and automatically adjust loudness levels.
The most important features:
- Includes NewBlue Titler EX and NewBlue ActionCam Package (a total value of £209*)
- Includes proDAD Mercalli V4 (a value of £179*)
- Faster workflows thanks to 64-bit performance
- Precise video editing on up to 99 tracks
- Proxy editing feature for smooth 4K & HD video editing
- Multicam editing for footage recorded on 4 cameras simultaneously
- Modify individual hues to the smallest detail with secondary color correction
- Creative design: Special effects, transitions, intros/outros, etc.
- Wireless data transfer with Movie Edit Touch for tablets
* Manufacturer's RRP
proDAD Mercalli V4 provides perfect image stabilization and CMOS correction, letting you focus on what matters most when filming.
New in this version:
Right in the middle of the action
Perfectly arranged from every angle: Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium is the first editing program to support 360° editing for videos made with panorama cameras.
Never lose track of anything
Improved object tracking lets you follow objects even more precisely. Pin text to objects, place black rectangles in front of faces and blur out license plates.
More great features:
Thanks to the free Movie Edit Touch app for Windows and Android tablets, you don't have to wait until you're home to edit your videos. Get started right away, whether you're on vacation, at a family party or an event.
Then wirelessly transfer your project to MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium for further editing at home.
Online tutorial videos
The free tutorial videos from MAGIX provide you with an initial look at various MAGIX programs.
You'll learn quickly and easily how to use the most important features in order to bring your own projects to life.
You require a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
Dedicated, at least 512 MB VRAM
2 GB for program installation
System requirements for 3D editing
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
- A special monitor is needed for viewing with polarized filter glasses.
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector, as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card, are required for shutter playback.
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires registration.
Note: NewBlue ActionCam Package require an OpenGL 2.1-compatible graphics card with at least 256 MB of VRAM. Intel HD is not supported. proDAD Mercalli V4 requires at least 4 GB of RAM.
*** Recommended configuration for 4K/HD editing
Note: MP3 export requires the installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.
** HEVC requires a fee-based initial activation.
for use with DV/HDV camcorders
for use with HD camcorders, cameras, hard disk recorders, and webcams
for digitizing analog sources
Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD RAM or CD-R/RW burners
MX stands for Media-X-change – the fast exchange of media with other MAGIX programs, online services and mobile devices.
Easily transfer your video data to the following programs and services from MAGIX:
Transfer your edited videos to MAGIX Music Maker or Video Sound Cleaning Lab.
These programs also allow you to:
- Create your own soundtracks and remove noise
Easily export your movies and videos to mobile storage devices with the Export Wizard.
- Transfer to current smartphones
- Watch on your TV via SD card
Upload your projects to MAGIX Online Album in a matter of clicks.
- Upload to YouTube and Vimeo
- Post on Facebook and share with friends