- Over 1500 professional sounds & loops
- Vita Instrument: String Ensemble
- BeatBox 2: Industry-standard drum machine
- Vintage Effects Suite: Classic effects for the perfect sound
- Song Maker 2: Create new songs automatically
- Search Function: Find loops, files and samples super fast
- Share songs on Facebook & SoundCloud
Ideal for recording, editing & remixing
1500 Loops & Samples
With a huge selection of loops & samples, the online archive has everything you need to create your own movie music.
Recording & Remixing
MAGIX Music Maker Soundtrack Edition simplifies the instrument and vocal recording process, plus it's easy to expand your own sound archive with samples.
Dynamic drum kits, unlimited possibilities for sound shaping, high-quality effects, and much more. It has never been easier to construct complex drum grooves!
Song Maker 2
Simply select a music genre, set the length and tempo of the track and the song is created automatically.
Online tutorial videos
The free tutorial videos from MAGIX provide you with an initial look at various MAGIX programs.
You will learn in a quick and easy fashion how to use the most important features in order to bring your own projects to life.
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic functions run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Please refer to your operating system's control panel for technical information on your computer.
Minimum system requirements:
2 GHz or higher
512 MB (1 GB recommended)
Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024x768
Internal sound card
|Hard disk memory||
3 GB free disk space for program installation
DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Burn: Burn CDs/DVDs with CD/DVD+/-R(W) recorder
- MP3 export: with Windows Media Player 10 or higher
Note: The program's internal online services and the online update require an Internet connection.