MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015
Fast and intuitive video editing with new native 64-bit support and a completely redesigned interface
Today, MAGIX released MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015, Movie Edit Pro 2015 Plus and Movie Edit Pro 2015 Premium. With new native 64-bit support, a completely redesigned interface and the new Movie Wizard, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 offers both newcomers and advanced users fast and professional video editing results.
Among the many improvements, MAGIX specifically focused on optimizing the workflow and making the software more intuitive. Special attention was given to the new 64-bit support. MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 was developed for the first time entirely in 64-bit which contributes to maximum utilization of memory and multi-core processors.
The user interface has been modernized, both technically and visually. With clearer shapes and larger buttons, it provides simplified operation and improved readability - particularly on high-resolution monitors. Not only the interface but also object processing has been optimized. All changes to movie objects are automatically taken into account in all mouse modes. It is even easier to cut, paste or move objects. In addition, the program now features a new audio tool that automatically adjusts the volume of differing background music loudness to the same level. MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 makes it possible to wirelessly transfer mobile video projects from the upcoming Android app Movie Edit Touch via Wi-Fi directly into the program.
Practical tools in the Plus and Premium versions enable even more convenient operation: The new Movie Wizard allows users to select specific templates from a variety of styles and categories and give their videos a unique look in next to no time. Up to four camera settings can be edited simultaneously with the MultiCam feature and optical distortions in video recordings corrected with the Fisheye correction tool. The Plus and Premium versions also offer the full version of NewBlue Titler EX for creating impressive titles, captions and closing credits in just a few steps.
Finally, MAGIX offers a complete effects package from Red Giant as external plug-ins in the Premium version. Simulate real 8mm or 16mm film looks with Red Giant Retrograde or add colored illumination accents and cinematic light reflections with Red Giant Chromatic Glow and Red Giant Knoll Light Factory.
The versions of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 for $69.99, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 Plus for $99.99, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 Premium for $129.99 and MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 Control with USB video editing keyboard for $149.99 are available online now and in stores starting September 20, 2014.
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015
- Genuine 64-bit application with amazing performance
- Easy operation: New, clearer interface
- 32 Multimedia tracks
- Complete 4K and HD support for import and export
- Over 1000 templates for effects and interactive menus
- Automatic wizards for video editing, audio dubbing,
- and image optimization
- Wirelessly transfer mobile movie projects from Movie Edit Touch
- Output to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and as files
- Edit XAVCS video files
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 Plus
- 99 Multimedia tracks
- NewBlue Titler EX Plug-in for dynamic titles
- Movie Wizard for quick and impressive results
- Proxy editing for smooth 4K and HD editing
- Simultaneous Multicam editing on up to 4 cameras
- Advanced audio dubbing in 5.1 surround sound
- 500 additional unique effects and templates
- Correct fisheye distortion
- Automatic loudness adjustment
- Secondary color correction
- Full Stereo3D support
- HDR effects
- Travel route animation
- Custom menu design
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2015 Premium
Exclusive Premium plug-ins worth $347:
- Red Giant Retrograde- Genuine 8mm & 16mm film looks
- Red Giant Chromatic Glow- Adjustable illumination effects
- Red Giant Knoll Light Factory- Cinematic light reflections