Live streaming with Intel® RealSense™ technology
MAGIX presents Youcast, the simplest live streaming software for gamers, musicians, and performers of all kinds. Youcast is the perfect software for anyone who wants to start a live stream on YouTube or Twitch – from how-to videos to gaming, shopping hauls to tutorials. The program's intuitive interface and practical templates make it easy for anyone to start their own live stream without any technical experience. Support from Intel® RealSense™ technology makes it possible to remove backgrounds without using a green screen, so users can make their streams totally unique.
Youcast includes a range of templates for live shows, game-plays and screen capturing, so users can get started in the world of streaming right away. The program allows anyone to live stream over their favorite video platforms without having to worry about complicated settings.
- Live Cast is aimed at performing artists and vloggers, who either stream live or want to plan their broadcast in advance. With Live Cast, you add all the media you want to use later to your screen before broadcasting. Then, while you're streaming, you can open the songs, photos, and videos you've added with a click.
- Game Cast is the best template for gamers who want to live stream their Let's Plays. This picture-in-picture template shows you your game in full-screen and you can add comments in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Screen Cast lets people share their knowledge via professional live broadcasts. This template displays the desktop directly in fullscreen and is perfect for live streaming tutorials, interviews, workshops, webinars, and other types of presentations.
Although it works with all webcams, Youcast is the first streaming software that also fully integrates Intel® RealSense™ technology for users. This technology enables users to swap out backgrounds automatically in real time without using a green screen – so they can use their own pictures as a background for their live stream. Additionally, the automatic image optimization feature provides for flawless images. To add an even more creative touch to live streams, text and filter effects, such as a sepia or black and white, can be added in real time in Youcast.
Try out the full version of MAGIX Youcast for 30 days for free. To continue using the software after 30 days have expired, you can get a monthly subscription for € 3.99 or a 12-month subscription for € 29.99. Check out FAQs about the Youcast subscription here:
- Templates for performing artists, gamers, and visionaries
- Swap backgrounds easily
- Add text to your media
- Add effects to your stream and recordings in real time (picture-in-picture, B/W, sepia, etc.)
- Automatic image optimization
- Optimize media volume