All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (Recommended: 8 GB)
- Graphics card: Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768 (Dedicated, at least 512MB VRAM recommended)
- Sound card: Onboard Onboard
- Available drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, Nederlands
Internet connection: Required for downloading, registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
* HEVC encoding requires fee-based activation.
Note: MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player Version 10 or higher. Only non-copy-protected audio CDs may be imported.