All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 1024 (Dedicated, at least 512MB VRAM recommended)
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
Optional: Supports VR headsets by Oculus, HTC Vive and Microsoft Mixed Reality. Please see the system requirements of the respective manufacturer. A Steam™ installation is required for some VR headsets.
* Fee-based activation
Note: Only non copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.
|VRX** (Premium VR only)|
**VRX is the new format for interactive VR experiences and can be used with the free VR-X player (Android, iOS, Windows)