All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB or higher
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Intel Graphics HD 520 or better for MPEG2/AVC/HEVC)
INFUSION Engine 3 supports video acceleration for AVC and HEVC on Intel, NVIDIA or AMD GPUs with 1 GB VRAM or higher
Example: Intel Graphics HD 630, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon RX470
- Available drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, Nederlands
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
Recommended system requirements
for 8k editing
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 4GB VRAM
* HEVC encoding requires fee-based activation.
|Multichannel sound (mixdown to stereo)|