NEW IN SAMPLITUDE PRO X4
Samplitude Pro X4 provides the highest level of quality for recording, mixing and mastering tasks, as well as for music production. The new version contains an impressive range of virtual instruments and high-quality mastering and restoration effects as well as new, practical types of workflow. The software features significant improvements to functions such as automation editing of effect parameters and to the MIDI editor. The entire plug-in operation has been redesigned for a more efficient workflow. In addition, performance and multicore operation have been optimized, with Samplitude now offering support for CPUs with up to 32 cores.
2. NEW: Plug-in browser
Find effects & instruments fast
All the new features in detail
Fast access to all effect and instrument plug-ins. The workflow has been designed to enable users to start working with a plug-in in the quickest time possible, only using keyboard commands.
For optimized workflows
New functions in Samplitude Pro X4 have been developed in close collaboration with our users and have been seamlessly integrated into the existing workflow.
32-core CPU support
To ensure optimum performance for recording and playback, the entire multicore operation in Samplitude Pro X4 has been enhanced. The new ASIO boost priority option ensures that CPU power within a system prioritizes audio processing in Samplitude, which guarantees absolute reliability during recording and playback.
MIDI editing functions
Easier, more customizable, more intelligent: Improvements to MIDI functionality include simplified plug-and-play behavior for external MIDI devices. Editing MIDI automation data is now easier and more seamless than ever before. Intelligent features for smoothing and enhancing automation data results in smoother transitions within your compositions.
- Recording, production, mixing and mastering in a single DAW
- Highest audio quality for recording studio tasks
- NEW! Automation Lanes for optimal control and overview of track automation data
- NEW! New plug-in browser for quick searches for effects and instruments
- NEW! Improved performance: Samplitude now supports CPUs with up to 32 cores
- NEW! New MIDI editing functions and improved MIDI workflow
- Exclusive in the Suite version: SOUND FORGE Pro 11 full version
- Up to 22 virtual instruments and Independence Pro Plus sampler full version