Senior Manager BizDev & Sales North America (f/m/d)
MAGIX with its leading brand VEGAS Creative Software is a leader in the digital content creation industry. With products enabling audio & video production for consumers through to professional users. Our software has been used by over 30 million users in countries all over the world to create award-winning audio and video content enjoyed by billions of viewers around the globe.
We are looking for a hungry Business Development Manager to drive forward our expansion into North America focusing primarily on the B2B-Corporate market with our high-end video production suite Vegas Creative Software.
Apply now and become part of our success story.
Location: North America
As Senior Manager BizDev & Sales North America your tasks will include:
- Drive new business as well as making existing business more successful
- Prospect, nurture, close deals
- Develop and manage Sales Partnerships
- Work with our Sales and Product Development teams in North America to help craft our offering to the B2B market
- Collaboration with marketing team to enable and support the promotion of our products and services to a relevant range of market segments
Why is working at MAGIX so special?
- You will be part of a great team that's motivated and enthusiastic about projects and places an emphasis on collegiality
- We offer you the chance to work independently within a flat company hierarchy, enabling you to make full use of your skill set
- MAGIX has been continually developing new concepts and breaking new ground for over 25 years, and is highly profitable. We offer a secure, long-term position in a workplace with opportunities for further career advancement
What you should bring:
- +5 years in business development roles, preferably with a tech company with B2B clients
- An existing database of clients and leads plus an excellent track record of sales performance and meeting sales KPIs
- Significant skills and experience in partner and direct acquisition, business development and partner/account management within the software industry.
- Comprehensive market knowledge for Corporate Video Software Market in North-America.
- Understanding of best practices around sales process and operations - preferably within a direct, B2B outbound sales environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills and superb ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional and international audience including strong presentation skills are a must
- Biased towards action with a can-do attitude - you identify challenges with a problem-solving mindset
- Experience in building and managing your own CRM pipelines
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% of the time (currently reduced due to COVID-19)
- Must be a true hunter!
Nice to have:
- Strong technical acumen and proof of accomplishment of driving emerging/disruptive technologies
- Experience in building certification/training programs
- Knowledge of the requirements, processes and challenges of Forbes 2000 companies
Interest in this challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, cover letter, copies of diplomas or certificates) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your earliest starting date
via email (Subject: Senior Manager BizDev & Sales North America) to firstname.lastname@example.org.