Sales Support (m/f)
To strengthen our team in Madison, WI, we are looking for creative people who are passionate about what they do and can think outside the box. You won't just help the company grow - you'll grow right along with us. Do you share our passion for the world of video software and want to make it accessible for everyone? Apply now and become part of our success story.
As a Sales Support of VEGAS Creative products your tasks will be:
- Interfacing with MAGIX US team members and providing backend sales / admin support
- Interfacing with key channel partners: serving as contact for channel to field everyday inquiries
- Maintaining and distributing price lists to channel
- Maintaining and distributing promotion calendars to channel
- Coordinating and conducting product set-up with key channel dealers and platforms
- Managing and monitoring key dealer websites to ensure proper product set-up
- Managing creation of marketing assets required by key channel partners
- General office manager duties including data entry of sales and marketing spend in N.A. (MDF and Instant Rebates).
What you should bring:
- Degree or diploma with focus on marketing/business studies or similar
- Ideally you have already shown your organizational and communicative talent in a comparable Sales Assistant capacity
- You are very experienced with MS-Office, including especially Word and Excel
- You have Experience or knowledge in distribution / channel sales
- You are familiar with multimedia applications especially audio and video editing applications
- Moreover you consider yourself as a self-starter with strong organization and planning skills who keeps an overview in a dynamic environment
We can offer an attractive workplace in a growing international company in the heart of Berlin with attractive design and development opportunities.
Are you interested in this exciting challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, copies of diplomas or certificates, photo) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date
by email to email@example.com (Subject: Sales Support).