All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz (recommended: quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (recommended: Nvidia GTX 1050 or better)
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
- Sound card: (recommended: Multi-channel sound card for surround sound editing)
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
|Windows Media video|
|all Quicktime and AVI codecs|
*DVCPRO and AVC-Intra require fee-based activation.
** Import only possible on non-copy protected discs