Sales Professional (m/f) North America
To strengthen our team, we're looking for creative people who are passionate about what they do and who can think outside the box. You won't just help the company grow––you'll grow with us too.
Do you share our passion for the world of audio, video, web and graphics software and want to make it accessible for everyone? Apply now and become part of our success story.
- Create awareness for VEGAS/MAGIX’ professional line of multimedia applications in the US and Canada
- Aggressively grow this sector of business
- Work with a highly creative and multi-disciplined team to deliver strategies to optimize sales opportunities by product and channel
- Establish OEM relations with pro audio and video hardware providers
- Establish relations with pro audio and video software resellers
- Ensure the company’s product proposition is robust and relevant
- Direct and control all external product communications
- Establish a distinct profile for the company’s products
- Demonstrable experience in the software industry
- Healthy list of pre-established and prospective contacts with pro-audio and pro-video manufacturers and resellers
- Technical knowledge and clear understanding of music, audio, video and design software, i.e. ideally technical or multimedia background
- Achievement Focused. Demonstrate persistence and the ability to overcome obstacles; recognize and act on opportunities, set and achieve challenging goals.
- Hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel to conduct direct sales activities
Sales Specific Soft Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experienced presentation Skills
- Coachable with a eagerness to learn the details of the product line
- Persuasive (benefit selling vs feature selling)
- Ability to handle objections/difficult customer situations
- Ability to Cross Sell
We can offer an attractive workplace in a growing international company in the heart of Berlin with attractive design and development opportunities.
Are you interested in this exciting challenge?
Then please send us your complete application (resume, copies of diplomas or certificates, photo) as a single PDF file if possible, stating your salary expectations and earliest starting date
by email to email@example.com (Subject: Sales Professional North America).