With Virtual Places you can build virtual tours using 360º videos and photos to show your place in the perfect way.
What your customers need
There's no need to worry about any technical limitations for your customers - they can easily watch your virtual tours on common devices and platforms:
- Desktop & laptop computers: Users can easily view virtual tours with the following internet browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari and Opera
- Smartphones & tablets: Users can download our free VR-X Player app for Android and Apple devices
- VR headsets: Users will have the best virtual experience
System requirements for creators
For optimal performance, we recommend the following minimum system requirements to build virtual tours
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2,5 GHz multicore or multiprocessor (Intel i5-4590 or better recommended for VR mode)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Hard drive space: ~700MB for program installation
- Graphics card: Onboard (NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD 290 or better recommended for VR mode)
- Programm languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.