All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 32-bit or 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Hard drive space: 4 GB for program installation, 20 GB for Samplitude Pro X4, 100 GB for Samplitude Pro X4 Suite
- Sound card: Onboard
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Software requires one-time registration.
|MIDI standard formats (MID, GM, GS, XG),|
|WAV with codec|
* Fee-based activation
** MP3 export with Windows Media Player 10 or higher
Note: Only non copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.
in Samplitude Pro X und Sequoia
The accessibility of our products is of the utmost importance to us – especially in the domain of audio, since many visually impaired people have a heightened sense of hearing. We want everyone to be able to use our audio products to their fullest potential, with as few limitations as possible. For this reason, we've integrated features to assist blind and visually impaired users into versions of Samplitude Pro X from Version 3 and Sequoia from Version 13.
- Save 20%
- Available now on special offer: get your first 12 months for only $119,88 instead of $149,88.
- Starting the 13th month, pay only $149,88/12 months.