All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz (multicore or multiprocessor recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation, 12 GB for included instruments and loops
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
An Internet connection is required for program registration, validation and individual program features as well as one-time registration.