Making music with the ideal setup
THE NEW MUSIC MAKER HARDWARE EDITIONS!
Full control of your sound
MUSIC MAKER 2023 CONTROL
FEATURING Alesis Q49 MKII
Does your song need more bass? Get the most out of your productions with MUSIC MAKER 2023 CONTROL: The most successful, entry-level software for song and beatmaking provides unlimited creative possibilities for crafting your songs. And with the Alesis Q49 MKII 49-key MIDI keyboard, you can play any virtual instrument with maximum dynamics over 4 octaves.
This versatile controller is the ideal tool for developing your own sound and taking it to the next level.
Perfect for songwriters: 49 keys, pitch and modulation wheels, and control buttons
- USB connection
- Sustain pedal input
- 6.3 mm jack
- Plug-and-play connectivity for Mac and PC
- Compatible with iOS devices (via Lightning to USB camera adapter sold separately)
Directional buttons & Stop/Play/Record
- Directional buttons for controlling certain software functions
- "Stop", "Play", "Record" buttons for stopping, playing, and starting recordings
- Seamless volume adjustment during recording or performance
Advanced Transpose & Octave buttons
- Fader for controlling volume and individual effects
- Octave +/- keys to enable access of full piano range
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels for added expression and transport keys
- 49 full-size velocity-sensitive synth action keys
Enhance your production with classic elements like bass, guitar, synthesizer, or a perfectly recorded orchestra. MIDI lets you edit everything the way you like and easily bring your productions to the next level.
For example, select a virtual bass in MUSIC MAKER 2023 PREMIUM and record a new MIDI track. Easily correct mistakes with your mouse in the editor. Then, simply find the right effect and your bassline is done!
Emotion and expressiveness
for your melodies
The Q49 MKII MIDI provides transport controls and everything a musician's heart desires. The octave and transpose keys open up the entire range of notes, and you can use the pitch bend and modulation wheels to add even more expression to your melodies.
THE MUSIC MAKER PROMISE:
MAKE YOUR FIRST SONG TODAY!
You can easily connect your hardware to your PC via plug & play using your USB port.
The hardware is automatically recognized after installing the drivers and can be used immediately the next time you open MUSIC MAKER.
3. Get started!
Dive into the world of music production: With innumerable sounds and features, you'll never run out of inspiration!