All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 32-bit or 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: Dual-core processor with 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit), 4 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280 x 768
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation (recommended: 10 GB)
- Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch
- Optional: Burn CD/DVDs with CD/DVD±R(W) burner
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Program requires one-time registration.
|MIDI standard format (MID)|
|MIDI standard formats (GM, GS, XG)|
|WAV with codec|
* Fee-based activation
** MP3 export with Windows Media Player 10 or higher
Note: Only non copy-protected audio CDs can be imported.