All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 32-bit or 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
Windows 11 | Windows 10
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 1 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2 GHz or better recommended)
- RAM: 1 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: onboard
- Hard drive space: 400 MB for program installation, 5 GB for included instruments and loops
- Program languages: Deutsch, English, Español, Français
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Software requires one-time registration.
What is ACID DAW?
Is there a free trial version
Yes, free 30-day trial versions of ACID are available. Just go the free-download section and get started.