All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers.
Some advanced program features demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements.
The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
You need a 64-bit version following operating systems:
Minimum system requirements
- Processor: 2.4 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended*)
- RAM: 2 GB or higher (8 GB recommended*)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1280x768. (Dedicated, at least 512MB VRAM recommended)
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires one-time registration.
Note: NewBlue ColorFast 2 & Elements Overlay require an OpenGL 2.1 enabled graphics card with at least 256 MB VRAM.
*Recommended configuration for 4K/HD editing
**HEVC encoding requires fee-based activation.
|MIDI (Plus version or higher)|
|Surround Sound/5.1 (mixdown to stereo)|
Note: MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player Version 10 or higher.
- FireWire interface for use with DV/HDV camcorders
- USB interface for use with HD camcorders, cameras, hard disk recorders, and webcams
- Video, TV, or graphics cards with video input for digitizing analog sources
- Optical drives: Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, or CD-R/RW burner
MX stands for Media-X-change – the fast exchange of media with other MAGIX programs, online services and mobile devices.
Easily transfer your video data to the following programs and services from MAGIX:
Transfer your edited videos to MAGIX Music Maker or Video Sound Cleaning Lab. Here, you can also:
- Create soundtracks
- Remove noise
Always with you, no matter where you go
Easily export your movies and videos to mobile storage devices with the Export Wizard.
- Transfer to smartphones
- Watch on your TV via SD card
Share with the world
Share your projects on Vimeo or other Internet platforms with just a few clicks.
- Upload to YouTube and Vimeo
- Post on Facebook and share with friends
Copyright iZotope RX Elements: iZotope, powered by iZotope, RX® Elements, copyright © 2017. iZotope, Inc.